Hello all

Has anyone else tried making lace standing up? When we were in temporary 
accommodation last year the only flat surface I had available was at kitchen 
worktop height which meant me standing as if I was at the kitchen sink. I found 
I quite liked it so now I use a chest of drawers in my "work room" (a.k.a. 
spare bedroom!) instead of a pillow-stand. I think I'd still get neck trouble 
if I stood at it too long but I find my knees and feet tell me it's time to 
move around after 30-40 minutes. A bonus is that you burn more calories 
standing up! 
I realise this wouldn't work for some of you but maybe some of the younger 
fitter ones. Just my two-penn'orth.

Hazel Smith (now with a real home at last in Wiltshire, UK)

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to