Hi
I use a 'kneeling chair' when my back is bad, this enables your knees to take 
the stain rather than your back.  I bought the cheapest one I could find 
several years ago and it has been fine.

The rest of the time I sit on a dining chair with my stand pulled as close as 
is comfortable so that I don't bend too much!

Hope this helps

Regards Angela (in sunny/cloudy Sussex




On 14 Aug 2011, at 09:52, Ilse Depaepe <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dear lacers,
> 
> I need some advise on how to sit and where to make lace.
> 
> I keep having problems with my back and/or neck.  I first sat in my settee
> with pillows in my back.  Now I'm on a chair.
> 
> What is the best place to sit?  Any feedback would be much appreciated.
> 
> Happy lacemaking!
> 
> Ilse D.
> 
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
> [email protected]. Photo site:
> http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to