At 01:45 AM 15/08/2011, Clay Blackwell wrote:
David, having seen the videos of you conducting, I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that all of that arm exercise you get is actually very good for your back muscles as well, and your back is strong enough to handle the stress you put on it while making lace!

Clay - while that may well be true, I have to add that in all my years of nursing, with all that heavy lifting, I never once had a twinge in my back. Guess I must just be blessed with a strong one.
David