Hi there,

        My lrp box is running Kenneth Hadley pppoe image (v 0.4) wich is a
eigerstein image with pppoe, I run it with the 2.2.16 IDE kernel from
(Charles S. site) since my box is using ide flash disk as boot device.
( thanks to averybody who is working on lrp it works pretty well)

        I tried to install te new openssh packages from Jacques Nilo's page,
but I had no sucess, the first steps are going fine,  I  copied libz.so1
in /lib/libz.so.1 then I ran lrpkg -i on both packages (ssshd and
sshkey),  this part went fine.

        The problem is when I run "makekey" I obtain the following error :

myrouter: -root-
# makekey
BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 53: elf_get_dynamic_info:
Assertion
 `! "bad dynamic tag"' failed!
BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 53: elf_get_dynamic_info:
Assertion
 `! "bad dynamic tag"' failed!
BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 53: elf_get_dynamic_info:
Assertion
 `! "bad dynamic tag"' failed!

myrouter: -root-

        Is the fact that I changed my kernel has something to do with that ? I
doubt but... Does anybody know why I have this message ?

        Thanks in advance

                        Charles-Etienne Dube