On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Charles-Etienne Dube wrote:

> Hi there,
>
>       My lrp box is running Kenneth Hadley pppoe image (v 0.4) wich is a
> eigerstein image with pppoe, I run it with the 2.2.16 IDE kernel from
> (Charles S. site) since my box is using ide flash disk as boot device.
> ( thanks to averybody who is working on lrp it works pretty well)
>
>       I tried to install te new openssh packages from Jacques Nilo's page,
> but I had no sucess, the first steps are going fine,  I  copied libz.so1
> in /lib/libz.so.1 then I ran lrpkg -i on both packages (ssshd and
> sshkey),  this part went fine.
>
>       The problem is when I run "makekey" I obtain the following error :
>
> myrouter: -root-
> # makekey
> BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 53: elf_get_dynamic_info:
> Assertion
>  `! "bad dynamic tag"' failed!
> BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 53: elf_get_dynamic_info:

Someone recently mentioned that this was characteristic of a binary
download gone bad, as Windows Netscape is likely to do with a poorly
configured server.

Soon, perhaps, sourceforge will respond to the open item to fix their
server configuration.

Meanwhile, use IE on Windows, or wget on linux to re-download the file(s).

DCN:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        Basics: ##.#.       ##.#.  Live Go...
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing