From: "Charles-Etienne Dube" <>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I tried to install te new openssh packages from Jacques Nilo's page,
> but I had no sucess, the first steps are going fine,  I  copied
libz.so1
> in /lib/libz.so.1 then I ran lrpkg -i on both packages (ssshd and
> sshkey),  this part went fine.
>
> The problem is when I run "makekey" I obtain the following error :
>
> myrouter: -root-
> # makekey
> BUG IN DYNAMIC LINKER ld.so: dynamic-link.h: 53: elf_get_dynamic_info:
> Assertion
>  `! "bad dynamic tag"' failed!
> Is the fact that I changed my kernel has something to do with that ? I
> doubt but... Does anybody know why I have this message ?
I doubt as well. A previous post with openssh problem on the leaf-user
list was due to a corrupted file. Could you try to get a fresh copy of
libz, sshd and sshkey from leaf.sourceforge.net and make another attempt
? If it does not work I'll try to reproduced your pb on a Ken PPPOE disk
image later today.
Jacques