Is it just me that's wondering, but why do you need a journaling filesystem for a
firewall that runs in RAM?  I can understand (I guess) if you are using it for a
stripped down server application like smtp server, or whatever....but I was under the
impression that a journaling filesystem's best attribute was crash recovery because of
the way it writes to disk.  For a database app server, or smtp server, I can see the
benefits. But, again, as a router that loads a minimal filesystem, why go to the
bother?

Later

Tony