* Mike Noyes ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Everyone,
> I'm filtering our leaf-user list on header Content-Type. The only two types
> that post without getting flagged for administrative action are:
> text/plain, and multipart/signed. Note: this means that posts with
> attachments will not reach our leaf-user list.

It seems fine to deny text/html since it can muddle people with "normal" MUAs
and no web browser installed, but what is the problem with attachments?  Isn't
it more convenient to read attachments if you feel like it than to have to wade
through a long inline attachments that _might_ have some salient text at the
end?  I don't know. I'm just asking.