At 17:31 28/04/2002, Alan Tu wrote:

Leaf can be easily enough adapted to do this.
I did exactly the same thing for exact the same reason, just disable
the second nic & you are ready to go.
Just run through the config & eleminate anything you don't need.

If you don't think your up to it let me know and I will send you an image
of my floppy.

Kim