At 22:37 28/04/2002, Alan Tu wrote:
>David,

Lets not make this some holy war kinda thing, and leave it at use
the right tools for the job, and if you want a dhcp server on a floppy
that is something windows will not be able to give it to you.
And that is an objective fact.

So try a little leaf on that floppy dhcp server.
If you feel comfortable with it you might want to dig in a little deeper.
If you don't well that is you choice its not like you are obligated to use
linux.