Hi, I found out about LEAF from the Langa List and was attracted to it
because it could do broadband routing on a computer, just by booting from a
CD or floppy. Unfortunately, our family is glued to Windows, and we don't
have time to learn to build/compile Linux, etc, but the LEAF instructions
seemed easy (just burn an ISO image and do some configuring).

My problem is, before we get broadband, we already have a home network
(Windows boxes and now a Mac). We want a DHCP server to assign IP addresses,
and I want to use a Linux distribution on a spare box to do so.
Unfortunately, LEAF requires two NIC's because it is a full LAN/WAN router.
I was wondering if there is a good distribution just as easy and small as
LEAF that can just do DHCP serving over Ethernet?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Alan Tu