Hi Mike,

>> I guess this is a little late, since you already seem to have taken a
>> look - but yes, I'd appreciate you having a look and making whatever
>> changes to the list that you feel could help (just let me know if you
>> make changes other than modifying the content filter list - just so I'm
>> not utterly confused the next time I have to change something).
>
> Martin,
> Sorry for jumping in without getting your OK first. Old mailing list
> management habits die hard. Sorry, and I won't do it again.
No need to apologize - as I said, I'm happy for any help you can give.
You've been the list-manager for a very long time, and you undoubtedly
know more about the inner workings of mailman than I do.

The remark about letting me know about changes was mainly a reminder for
you to not assume that I'll be able to make sense of the changes you
made without some explanations.

Martin