Nigel climaxed with
"Don't even tell me/us again that he's wiped out 35 million pounds and made
us debt free and ready to face the upcoming season and onward to the
prem...., 'cos  there are plenty here about who seem to believe that no such
debt, or reason for it ever existed and that the club is being used to
launder money. That sort of "debt" and the animosity it has caused, in high
places may come back to haunt us, many times over and may, yet sink us
completely."

You may be right - Then again you may be talking absolute shyte - Who knows? 
I certainly dont. Do you know, and I stress the word KNOW, exactly what has 
happened? If so, do please enlighten me

Please however, dont hold back or hide behind innuendo, or rumour, or "past 
experiences" at Chelsea - Just come out and say exactly what he has done 
wrong, oops sorry, illegally, then we can all take him to court

I dont want this discussion to become personal against anyone at all, I do 
however, want to know the FACTS behind the constant sniping and rumours of 
back-door deals and now money-laundering.

Pete C
t'other one


_______________________________________________
the Leeds List is an unmoderated mailing list and the list administrators 
accept no liability for the personal views and opinions of contributors. 
Leedslist mailing list
[email protected]
http://list.zetnet.co.uk/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
Join The Leeds United Supporters Trust at www.lufctrust.org 

Reply via email to