Janis,
Based on what Geoff and Dave B have said, I think my source and
details were pretty clear cut - no conflicts so everything combined
like it was supposed to.  Or maybe it was just beginner's luck!  After
reading Geoff's comments and Dave B.'s observations, I've gone back
and checked everything just to be sure I didn't overlook something
that might have gotten lost in translation.  I'm a little nervous
about trying to combine any more sources, since everyone has not had
the same results that I had.

I'm like you - I do love the new Sourcewriter.   I am able to be more
consistent in the way I am entering my data. I finally feel confident
that I'm doing things the right way - not just feeling my way through
and making it up as I go.

Dede