From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com]on
Behalf Of Brian/Support
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 7:51 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Someone

Kirsten,

I was able to duplicate this but only when I did the following:

1. I created an ancestor X
2. I added a marriage date and place but no spouse.
3. The Marriage wording tab of the marriage screen then used the default
setting "X married someone" for an unknown spouse.
4. I ran an ancestor report and the X married someone wording was used
with no name.
5. I closed the report
6. I added the missing spouse Y
7. When the marriage screen appeared I clicked the cancel button instead
of save since the date and place were OK. I did not examine the Wording
Tab. If I had looked at the wording tab I would have seen that the
wording was now "married".
8. Because I cancelled the change to the marriage information the
"married someone" wording was kept on the wording tab.
9. When I ran the ancestor report the wording was "X married someone Y".
10. After I edited the marriage and saved it without making any changes
to the date/place the marriage wording tab was changed to "married" and
the ancestor report wording became "X married Y".

Now for the 64$ question. Is that a BUG or user error?

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.