On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 12:40:06 -0800, "Kirsten Bowman" <vik...@rvi.net>
wrote:

>I'm unable to answer except to say that if the word "someone" is
>coded into the program to be automatically added to reports when a name
>field is left blank, then it should be fairly simple to eliminate that code
>when a name is added.

And I don't know exactly how V7 does this since I am on V6. By Brian's
description I assumed (maybe wrongly) that Legacy added the word
"someone" to the marriage wording AT THE TIME the marriage record was
created. The reports are just picking up what is already there (the
phrase "X married someone"). If this is true, then when the other half
of the marriage gets added do you automatically want to drop the
"someone" from that field in the marriage record? If so, then the word
"someone" almost becomes a RESERVED WORD for the program's exclusive
use.

Like I said, I just wanted to point out a potential (probably very rare)
problem.

--

Dennis Kowallek
http://ltools.kowallekfamily.com/