From: BMcL Robinson [mailto:b...@vodafone.co.nz]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 7:04 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: RE: Re: [LegacyUG] Source Detail (correction re: Show List)

Hi Lisa

I think I know what you have been doing, and believe that you cannot do it in
Legacy. I have always thought that the Legacy Master Lists were a misnomer -
they are not "master" lists, merely lists. You can select from the lists and
add notes for each application (to a person or event etc), but the notes etc
are specific to that application (in the data for the individual or marriage)
and do not become a sub-master list.

As I undertand Legacy you can find the application of each list entry, but
cannot repeat the notes and details for another application by simply
"attaching" to it - you need to enter the data again. However your question
would be great converted into a suggestion for improvement.

Cheers, Brett
BMcL Robinson, Hamilton, New Zealand