wrote
>I just sent a post explaining that I just remembered from my Database
>Administrator days, (a long time ago...) that the sources in FTM must
>have been stored as a TABLE. That must explain the difference.
>I do like Legacy, but I will recommend that they change the way that
>they store sources.

Someone else has already pointed out that Legacy, being basically an
Access database, *does* store its Sources, and everything else, in
Tables.  It is perfectly possible to access (no pun intended) your
database tables directly and manipulate them from there, if you wish.
Some of us sometimes find it possible do things that way which cannot be
done (or only with more hassle) directly in Legacy.

What we do *not* want - well, I certainly don't and I'm sure I speak for
many others - is for Legacy to be changed to be like FTM.  We use Legacy
because it is *different* to FTM and infinitely preferable to FTM.
--
Jenny M Benson