Hi Nestor!

Nestor Miguel Gorojovsky wrote:

> En relación a Re: Teaching: [L-I] Learning (was Re: Congo),
> el 22 Jan 01, a las 0:40, Mine Aysen Doyran dijo (to my deep sorrow):
>

> >> Try to grow upYoshie and stop teaching how to build the left to old timers
> > like Lou. If your pretension is to recover the reputation of a right wing
> > cult--LM-- and its long time defenders like J. H., I would just recommend you to
> > improve on where you left on pen-l.
>
> >Please, please, Mine! We do not like JH very much here. Most don't like him at
> >all. But why dismiss the info Yoshie has sent to the list? Suppose the same
> >piece had been signed by yours truly? Would you dismiss it the same way?

Asking Me? I  did not forward anything from LBO. So I can not technically dismiss
something I was not part of. .

> >I don't think Yoshie is trying to teach anything to old timers such as Lou Pr.,
> >Mark, or me.

I did not say you or Mark. I said Lou. For the record,  my "teaching" post was a
reponse to "learning" post.

> >At any rate, let us face it, we have not taken power, yet. And
> that is the ultimate test. If I am not wrong, most people on this list is more
> used to plane crashes than to safe landings.
>
> >So that, again, since it was me who insisted on debating Kabila (is Yoshie
> wrong in saying he was an opportunist? is Mark wrong in saying he was a SOB?),
> please let us leave that (for the benefit of Mine) British imperialist in
> disguise JH in peace, and let us plunge into the Congolese issue.

good idea. But I am technically not on the list. So you guys discuss the uses of  JH's
analysis for Congo.

bye

co-moderator
Mine