> > >Suppose the same
> > >piece had been signed by yours truly? Would you dismiss it the same way?
> >

> Asking Me? I  did not forward anything from LBO. So I can not technically dismiss
> something I was not part of. .

I must point out that this mail was sent out to many people (such as myself) that
Heartfield "spams" weekly. I have never minded, seeing as I get some 100 mails a day
despite it at any rate. I would bet Yoshie did not receive it from LBO-talk (and if
she did, so what? No one on LBO talk could last five postings in a debate with the
Leninists who "dwell" on L-I, and they would never subject their fragile egos to
several posts with us anyways), but rather forwarded something from the "Week".

The LBO talk crowd would be personally honored to come visit the home of the evil old
stalwarts, the crotchety dinos who believe in Leninist solutions to "Post Modern"
problems. Let em try it!

Macdonald