Thank you Edward, that helps.  I can sense that I'm not going to really get
it until I do it and find the real world benefits in my own world.  I will
begin.

So a child, through cloning, can also be parent of its parent?

And a sibling can also be parent of another sibling?

If I grasp this correctly then, the only thing that a node cannot be is its
own parent or its own child?

So this deliberately and fruitfully breaks the confinement and limitation
that is inherent in a strict hierarchical structure.  And this enables,
rather than stultifies or confuses creativity/productivity/order.  Exactly
what I'm looking for, and that few if any others do.

Is that pretty much the power of the Leo model?  I'm not complaining.  I
can see that it's simplicity and complexity in harmony and once you bring
your mind to operate this way you don't have to comprehend the complexity
itself, only the simple principles by which it operates (at least I believe
that's something like what will happen).

But my next question is, what other fundamental operative principles do I
need to grasp with Leo?  I am probably premature asking this before I've
mobilized what you've given me.

Andy