On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 15:19:22 -0800, Jim Gifford <c...@jg555.com> wrote:

> I just want to see these test results and run the tests myself to see
> what this is all about.  I don't use jhalfs, and neither does most of
> the people who work on CLFS.
>
> I can't take one individuals word on things, because frankly I don't
> trust some I can't validate myself.

In which case, all I can suggest is you follow the process yourself:

1) Compile CLFS from a non-CLFS host
2) Use the newly built CLFS to build a second CLFS system (obviously using
exactly the same commands and package versions)
3) Compare the binaries of the two CLFS systems.  There's some code at
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/alfs/browser/jhalfs/trunk/extras/do_ica_work
that may help you get started.

Regards,

Matt.