micah <mi...@riseup.net> wrote:
> What about when someone from Riseup promotes Riseup services? :o

Riseup isn't evil, I'm just amused by people who say "no third-party
services!" and then launch into why people should use their
third-party provider of choice.  If one wants to say "no
corporate-owned services," that's a bit of a different argument =)

> It only has been recent that companies such as google and twitter have
> been doing something more interesting than just handing over things when
> the police ask, that was nice to see, we felt very alone out
> there... but now I'm not sure what to think when I see those companies
> involved in the dragnet, I guess we feel alone again because I didn't
> notice Riseup or Mayfirst's logo in that Prism powerpoint!

You should be really proud! =D Being a pain in the ass is underrated.

best,
Griffin

--
Just another hacker in the City of Spies.
#Foucault / PGP: 0xAE792C97 / OTR: sa...@jabber.ccc.de

My posts, while frequently amusing, are not representative of the
thoughts of my employer.