Good evening again, Dave!

Not so sure what's going on here tonight exactly.  Help me out.

Dave Laird wrote to Conster...

> A right rapper? Now there's an interesting anomaly in terms.
> Does that mean you only rap when daintily poised on your right side,
> because that's your most *utterly* photogenic side? (Remember, I've seen
> your eyes...) 8-)
> Does that mean you only rap the right-wing conservative point of view? Now
> say, I think President Georgie-Porgie might pay a lot of money for someone
> who could credibly rap a right-wing, conservative Christian point of view
> without causing a civil riot in Democratic National Headquarters.
> However, if you're going to right rap, drop me a note and let me know when
> and where so we can bring the entire entourage of rowdy Libertarians to
> your debut. 8-)

The "rowdy Libertarians" as you use the term, might exist, but
certainly not in the right vs. left wing of American politics.  I
know for a damn fact I never voted for George W. Bush vs. Al Gore
(2000), or George W. Bush vs. John Kerry (2004).  Most
Libertarians wouldn't accept, much less vote for, either of the
two bastards in either election.

I do believe however, you are obligated by your own post above,
and ya just got to explain how something like this might appear
on a public forum here, Dave.  The Libertarian Party is not a
right wing, nor a left wing Party.

For the record at least, I did post to Connie earlier tonight on
a matter of Meth Labs and children, and grand children, and I
tried my best to explain that in an overall Libertarian context.
Also, for the record, such a solution to the problem isn't
entertained by either the Right or Left wings of current American
politics.

Actually, given the propensity for Libertarians to always find a
way to disagree on most everything imaginable, I find it
difficult to conceive of a 'Libertarian entourage' arriving
anywhere, anytime soon.

Kindest regards,
Frank