Good Morning Dave,

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:42:58 -0800, Dave Laird <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Good evening, again, Conster!

>Damn, why is it everywhere I go tonight I hear war drums a-pounding away?
>Since I know, beyond a question of a doubt, that you would do *anything*
>to protect your kids and grandkids, I think I should nominate you for an
>honorary membership in the Yukapatooie Band of Indians and issue you a war
>drum forthwith.
>
>Speaking for myself, we DO protect our own. My view is we are either a
>part of that vision, or we're just so much gas issuing off the outhouse.
>Hmph. Maybe I said that earlier, but what the heck.
>
>Dave

I wasn't pounding any war drums. I'm speaking of my rights to protect
my children and/or grand-children depending on their age.  I'm not at
all up on the Libertarian belief,  but I believe in liberty and thus I
believe in the notion that we have a right to bear arms and damn well
use them.

Conster