Good morning, Jay...

Jay P Hailey wrote:

>> I was the one pounding the war drums, and anytime someone starts talking
>> about Libertarian views, at least as I know them to be, you are also well
>> within your right to bear arms AND defend what is dear to you from all
>> quadrants. Of course, I might be wrong. ;-)
>
> Exactly - the Zap boils down to "Don't start it,  but if the other guy
> starts it, finish it!"

[Dave's translation] Don't start it, but if the other guy starts it, load
the .50 millimeter cannon in the front yard, the two computer-driven
gatling guns on the roof, dig out Mother's Christmas present of C-4 and
then ask them sweetly if they would like to boogie. It beats watching
television advertising. <shrug>

Dave
--
Dave Laird ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
The Used Kharma Lot

 Fortune Random Thought For the Minute
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them.
                -- Bill Vaughn