I'm speaking of my rights to protect
> my children and/or grand-children depending on their age.

Okay, lets turn this around. As a parent you decide that Soda Pop, a
perfectly legal product, is actually corrosive slime and surgar water and
not fit your child or grand chilren to put in themselves.

That's your bag

That doesn't mean you have the right to shut down Soda Pop Manufacturers and
Distributors.

And whether or not your children and grandchildren obey your restrictions is
between you and them.  Not my problem. and not the problem of soda pop
manufacturers or meth makers.

Now when a meth maker containomate property (Like your house or your lungs)
there's an initiation of aggression.

--
Jay P Hailey ~Meow!~
MSNIM - jayphailey ;

No human being has the right -- under any circumstances -- to initiate force
against another human being, nor to advocate, threaten or delegate its
initiation