Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 21:22:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Libretto floppy drive install?

win2000 and xp already have the all drivers
installed--you do not need to install any. you will
need to uninstall the floppy driver you installed and
try installing the floppy then. if it does not work
you will need to reinstall 2000 in a new diretory and
then unistall the old installation because you have
screwed up the windows kernel