Ciao Matt & readers,

>host a mailman instance and we use another mailing list. I dug into this a
bit and am happy to do this, on the one condition that the ML remains
fully moderated, though this
doens't seem like a substantial burden today. One question is if
spam-foldering will be an issue,
but with full moderation I'm pretty confident this will be tolerable,
at least for those with email
hosted anywhere but Microsoft lol.

Sounds good to me, I can help with the hosting too if you would like.\

Cheers,

Vincent.