Ciao Laolu & list,

> Vincenzo wrote:
> > A problem that I see with http://delvingbitcoin.org/ is what happens 10
> > years from now?
>
> Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯? The Bitcoin mailing list started on Sourceforge, then
> moved between another instance before finding its home today on the Linux
> foundation mailing lists. The developer base is what matters, not
> where the forum we all use to coordinate is hosted.

ofc, my point was not to use a tool that lives 4ever but to use a
format that gives
the possibility of storing the information somewhere
in a single format where future people can access our conversion.

e.g: The Linux kernel does something with https://lore.kernel.org and
I can read the email that Rusty sent in 2001
https://lore.kernel.org/all/m14fHjL-001PKjC@mozart/

What I do not understand is if we choose to delvingbitcoin (that looks
like working pretty well with email) we will be able to
migrate to another service by bringing the conversation with us?