There isn't currently any comparable chicken at grocery stores (maybe at
deborahs?) - organic and pasture raised are two totally different labels
and two totally different meanings.  I have not seen true pasture raised
chickens at Whole Foods for at least a year - and I check.

You cannot compare prices as below and think you are comparing similar
items. No shade to anyone buying that meat, I have no issues, just pointing
out that price comparisons like that simply are not accurate.