I grew up in Lincoln, and still have a property there.. I'm stunned and not,
by the the comments on this thread, how privilege you are, questioning a
cucumber to chicken prices, organic or not. My dad invested and had chickens on
Codman farm,  4 decades ago. He did not have the stomach to kill chickens, so
he opted out.I volunteer for a non-profit to bring food to families that have
no choices, and yet we struggle to bring them fresh foods from farms to
families,so they can eat as healthy as the Lincolnites.. No need to respond,
just trying to keep Lincoln less snotty, then these emails appear. Might be too
late. Cheryl In a message dated 7/14/2021 5:32:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,