Cheryl,
You should know that Codman, Drumlin, the Food Project and others in Lincoln
are bringing food to families in need, both in Linocln and beyond.
And those that can afford CCF prices also are asked to contribute to the
Lincoln Food Pantry.
Significant revenues are generated.

It is nonsense to expect all vendors to be able to charge the same prices for
different products produced, marketed and distributed in radically different
ways.
And has been said many times, the are many choices all around us-all within 10
miles.

Yes, Lincoln has changed a lot over the 40 years I have been here.
And I have been unhappy with some of it too.
But, change is inevitable.
None the less,  there are still those who hold tightly to some solid core
values that shaped us many years ago.
And many of those values are at play today.

We struggle with income inequality, systemic racism, and other issues that are
part of the larger community outside our bounds.

I am sorry that you interpret all this as  “snotty.”
It seems we can’t win for trying.

Be the change you want to see.

Sara