To me it seems that there are a number of methodological limitations to the
survey. It is hard to tell from the report but it implies that somewhat
less that 70 Lincoln residents were surveyed. Less than 10 a day does not
seem representative.
It was also noted that it partially overlapped a school vacation week and
the survey was potentially biased by an unusually large number of students
due to the schools closing early on one day.

I could not find the time of day of the surveys mentioned in the report. If
only 10 people were surveyed on a given day that could greatly affect the
results.