"Commercial" does not just mean "retail."  I am encouraging the RLF to add
more office space to the mix. While Boston's commercial real estate market
is struggling, this is nit the case in the suburbs.  See:
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2022/08/28/business/wellesley-suburbs-office-market-is-thriving/?p1=Article_Inline_Related_Link

Part of smart growth is finding ways to work closer to where we live.  If
you have the opportunity to try it, I think you will find trading a long
commute for more time at home or at the office, can have a very healthy
outcome.

Remember that we all have a role to play here.  In order for the HCA to
achieve its goals, we have to engage as a state, as a town, and as
individuals.

John