- The Planning Board released a Lincoln Station Planning Study in 2014.
   The study concluded that each 100 units added would only support 2,500 sq
   ft of space. For reference, Donelan's footprint is 20,387 sq ft. Study
   here

<https://www.lincolntown.org/DocumentCenter/View/65765/Lincoln-Station-Planning-Study-3-27-2014bwfinal>
   - 2,500 sq ft of commercial space per 100 units is probably a very
   optimistic number. The Study assumed that the leakage (% of convenience
   buys by residents that happen outside of Lincoln Station) would come down
   from 80% to 50%. If we use the actual 80% leakage, those 100 units would
   only support 1,000 sq ft of space.

Another reason to go with Option C then to have the most units available to
support any retail! 😀