Hi Lional,

Here's a suggestion for getting up and started quickly with VM.  When you
purchase it from IBM, get them to include Installation Services in the
contract.  This is usually doled out to the IBM Professional Services
Division (or whatever name they are using these days.....) who in turn
contract it out to VM consultants (like myself....:)).

IBM has traditionally (at least in the past) rolled professional services
into the sales contract for this very reason - management won't pay for
needed consulting services, but they'll take them "for free" from IBM as
part of a larger sale.

Michael Coffin, President
MC Consulting Company, Inc.
57 Tamarack Drive