Through Lionel's original concerns, and threads from sources like this
ListServ, an info APAR is being created by me for SAF users.  I believe
Alan's point here is that IBM is not the only supplier of products for VM.
Competition helps keep people, customers and  companies honest, and
provides for a means of choice.  Good ideas and the products created by
them is what will keep existing companies alive, or new ones will be
created.

Kurt Acker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Dave Myers
                      <dave.myers@twcab        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      le.com>                  cc:
                      Sent by: Linux on        Subject:  Re: SAF in zVM V4R2 Express
Installation
                      390 Port
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      IST.EDU>

                      05/14/02 04:09 PM
                      Please respond to
                      Linux on 390 Port

In a message dated 5/14/2002 2:04:39 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> If IBM doesn't have the VM
> administration solution you need, then I would suggest that you look to
> other vendors of VM software.

...real nice....I'm just reading through the latest z/OS "Hot Topics"
newsletter and in it there's a big article entitled
"Customers Talk and We Listen"

...I guess z/VM's article  would be titled...
"Customer talk and we tell them...if you don't like our product,
go find another VM"

:(

Dave