I'll be playing with it this weekend, so we'll see.  If more detailed
personal accounts haven't been posted by Monday, I'll give my what-for.
--
 Jeremy Stanley                  Trend CMHS
Network Engineer          http://www.trendcmhs.org

 The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily
represent those of Trend CMHS or Trend Foundation.

   "I program my homecomputer; beam myself into
          the future." --Kraftwerk, 1981

[clip]

> the lilo patch works across a stripe set??!!  that would be immensely
> cool, though my skepticism meter is on "high" right now...

[snip]