I believe that it is slot 3.  The bios will assign the same irq to the
HPT366 and what ever is in slot 3.  If you take a look at the manual (it can
be found on Abit's site) it gives the break down on how irq's assigned.
Also there are some limitations with bus-mastering cards and how you install
them.

I've noticed that when ACPI is used, linux reassign the irq's to something
alot nicer.   Normally on boot up, my BIOS screen shows that my Voodoo3, USB
and sound card (es3171 ?? ) all share that same irq.  After looking at the
boot messages and checking the proc info, you can see that the linux kernel
does some remapping of the irq's.  I'm not sure all what is happing or how
it works, but it works great and make it much easier to set the system up.
Dammm linux it great!

Craig