Feigning erudition, Ian Stephen wrote:
% On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 12:55, Net Llama! wrote:
% > On Tue, 31 Dec 2002, Anita Lewis wrote:
% > > Hot diggity, dog!!
%
% On the subject of DVD/MPEG etc, my kid installed VideoLan client on his
% Wintendo and hasn't left his room since.  The site says it's a

[smirk] That's a *bad* thing?

% ps - who is this you ask?  I don't think I've introduced myself to the
% list.  Suppose I should.

Pleased to meet you, welcome, keep your head down, and keep your
asbestos underwear close at hand.

[schnip]

% Thrilled to be able to learn so much off this list!

..and be amused by the witty repartee, too. As Andrew said, there
are lots of personalities here (some so twisted they are actually
broken, but that might the mirror I'm looking at), but some darn
smart and experienced personalities, too.

Blessed be,

Kurt
--
"Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense"