On Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:46:38 -0500, Brett I. Holcomb wrote:
> Good heavens!  The 4Mb card won't handle it.  In addtion to memory being
> too low it's probably old enough it's too slow!

What can I say!?  I live in the dark ages!  LOL.  I'm a console person and
just haven't needed more until now.

The dvd doesn't play well in the Microtel I have either.  That at least has
an AGP 4x chip but uses 8Mb of system RAM.  I would think that it would be
better than the other machine, but it is not.  Or maybe it is better, but
just not good enough to notice the difference.  I haven't really compared
the two.

I'll report back after I get the other card in.

--
Anita
GnuPG key: 1024D/9EDAC910