> Rick:
>
> I haven't been following the thread....   do you need to know who to build
> an initrd file?
Bruce

  I beleive that my settings from xconfig may not be proper at this time. I
will retry to set the configuration tomorrow. Marcus sent a earlier post
about initrd.sh. I will try  mkinitrd.sh i2.4.6, that should give me
initrd-2.4.6.gz, I beleive that is the correct syntax. What I am not sure
about at this time is vmlinuz-2.4.6  as 2.4.2 has vmlinuz-2.4.2.modules.
Guess some faq is inorder here.

If you can educate me, I will lift a cold one in your name.

Thanks
--
Rick Sivernell
Dallas, Texas  75287