On Monday 26 November 2001 01:38 pm,[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Anyone care to recommend their favorite Linux-compatible color
> inkjet printer?  I'm in the market for a new one. I don't *have*
> to own a color printer, but it would be nice. If a good yet
> inexpensive laser printer can be had for under $300, that would
> be nice, too.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kurt

My wife's Lexmark Z52 works nice and linux drivers are available.  The
printer is well under $100 most everywhere.  I just bought an HP 960C
and used the 970C drivers in COAS and it works too.  It was just under
$200.   Had a problem with long cables in both so I need to get the
expensive high-speed IEEE blah-blah cable.

--
Tony Alfrey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]