Umm...check auctions, most laser printers work (the are compatible with HP
bla bla) I picked up a Lexmark Optra S2420 (24 pages per min with LAN
interface) for Australian Dollars $500 thatz  like US $250. It works like a
charm, they hava a duty cycle of 100.000 month and this one has barely done
65.000 so check ebay and good luck.

PS. I wouldn't recomend a bubble jet to anyone if you print more than 5
pages per day

Regards

Lavinius (Romio) Petru
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.rom-tech.net

Privileged and confidential information may be in this message.  If you are
not the intended addressee, please treat this message as confidential,
contact me immediately, discard the message, and do not use or retain its
contents.  Thank you.