At 02:59 AM 2/22/99 -0800, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
>I'm just putting all this together with the things you have stated in the
>past. It is possible that I have mis-interpreted them, of course.

I've never stated that I wanted anything remotely like a pact with the
devil and I've never stated anything remotely like wanting NSI crushed.

So, no, I rather think your interpretation comes from somewhere other than
my own statements.

I do appreciate your acknowledgement of the possibility of error, though.

>That's debatable. Their current level of funding leads one to think
>otherwise. It is arguable that, if they had the support then they'd have

Their current level of funding?  A brand new organization that was formed
quite recently and with no meaningful infusion of funds and with too much
work to do, so that fund-raising must be only a part of a part-time effort?

You think their current lack of solid funding is a positive indication of
lack of support?

As I say, it's just amazing what folks are willing to use as a supposed
basis for criticisms, thereby suggesting that they are more interested in
doing the criticism than that it have substance.

d/

Dave Crocker                                       Tel: +60 (19) 3299 445
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             Post Office Box 296, U.P.M.
                                         Serdang, Selangor 43400  MALAYSIA
Brandenburg Consulting
<http://www.brandenburg.com>                       Tel: +1 (408) 246 8253
Fax: +1(408)273 6464             675 Spruce Dr., Sunnyvale, CA 94086  USA