Greg and all,

Greg Skinner wrote:

> Michael Sondow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >Who's fault is all this? Again, Stef's probably right in pointing to
> >ICANN. It's this competition for applications, this beauty contest
> >that's been set up, where everyone thinks that if they can knock out
> >their opponents they'll be declared the winner. Stupid, isn't it? But
> >that's the mentality we're dealing with. Really stupid. And
> >meanwhile, NSI has climbed to $175/share.
>
> I disagree that this is ICANN's fault.  ICANN was set up as an
> experiment in Internet self-governance.  If the disputing parties
> merely wish to use this process as an arena to fight each other,
> instead of working collectively to achieve compromise, there's little
> ICANN or anyone else can do about it.

  Well Greg, though we (INEGroup) can see that you and a few others are
attempting to give the ICANN "Initial" and Interim board the benefit of the
doubt,
it should be painfully obvious as it is to many, that the ICANN  "Initial"
and Interim
board is not conducting itself in a fair, open, transparent and accountable

manner.  And hasn't done so almost from the very beginning.  For instance,
it as a body or board, has allowed Mike Roberts (CEO) and Joe Simms
(Legal Council) to unfairly and in less than an open manner, assist the
DNSO.ORG in formulating the bylaws (Draft7) on a mailing list that is
CLOSED ( Participants List, [EMAIL PROTECTED]).  Whose fault would this

be Greg?