I can't tell all of you enough how much I appreciate
this mailing list. As a programmer who earns my
living in "C/C++" and doesn't have a R&D budget
this is wonderful!

I'm getting the impression from the various discussions
of this thread, that parse is very powerful function
that needs much investigation.
>From the clarity of Sterling and Elan's messages,

I am hopeful that we will see much revealed in the
Official Guide.

parse is going to be a major tool when/if I implement
rebol professionally. I'm sure that I will have more
questions, and perhaps a tutorial will come of it.

Maybe I'll do it. In six months. Hah!!

Thanks so much
tim