Hi folks,

I'm new at Rebol, and I would like to have som thoughts of mine straighted
out or confirmed:

1. A Rebol script can be used to fetch data from a textfile and put the data
into a HTML template, thus creating an unique web page? In this way one may
render lots of documents of the same kind, but with unique data, such as a
list of products where each product is linked to a script-generated
information page?

2. A Rebol script can be used in the way above, but on the server side,
reading data from a text file for input to the HTML template. In this way,
Rebol may serve the same function as Visual Basic or Javascript within an
Active Server Page?

3. Which one of the two above methods is preferred -- rendering unique web
pages with a script or having the script read data "on the fly" thus
providing dynamic web pages?

I would be really glad to get some ideas on this, and maybe even some code
that I can play around with to learn from. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Martin Lindholm