At 09:55 PM 4/10/00 -0700, you wrote:

>Fair enough.
>I have little time to give a complete course on parse so I went for
>the shortest version.

Yikes! Of course. I was worried that tim may eventually want to exclude
spaces from his parse rule, and then he'd be frustrated, because he
wouldn't know how to control space parsing.

(Actually, I'd already written my response, and before I sent it off I
checked my email to avoid duplicate answers, and lo and behold, there was
your message. But I'd chosen a slightly different approach, and I thought
it was still worth mentioning it ...)

So he gets more than he asked for ;-).

>I expected to see a few other responses to this
>thread as well and sure enough the old-time REBOL-masters of the
>outside world give a more full answer than us insiders have time for.

Time? I have time? ...

Me?

>Take it easy guys,
>Sterling